zondag 16 maart 2008

Scrapbooking, my personal expression …

My grandmother, from my father side, was and still is very creative. As far as I remember, we, me and my cousins, were painting, drawing, performing, knitting, sawing, needle –crafting, gluing and so on and so forth… I still like to do most of those things but knitting. Knitting I would associate only with the grandmothers or at least women with the grey hair. I have few but they are perfectly covered…Anyway what I like is capturing the life, moments, events, expressions, people, weather, animals, smell, feeling, music and everything what I think is worth to be remembered… Besides making the photographs I collect every treasure that relates with the “MOMENT” (tickets, maps, folders, stickers, labels, etc.) and when I have everything I just play with it …
Those are the "memories"from Tiesto concert...



And this is how everything begins, from the chaos... I love my mess on the table…

Geen opmerkingen: