dinsdag 4 november 2008

Master of disaster…

Or I should rather say mistress… this time it is not me but Fuyo. First of all, she has destroyed the mattress which was her bed. I ask my aunt to repair it and she did a very good job. And for what ??? … After 4 days Fuyo has already eaten a big hole in one of the corners and took 1/3 of the sponge out. Secondly, the beautiful wicker basket that we bought for her in Poland, survived downstairs only two and half nights. Now, it is laying on the attic waiting for the better times and Fuyo to grow up… The last but not the least ware my warm, thick, woolen slippers … died today.

But well it’s not that bad… I know dogs that can eat and bite more valuable items… f.e. a remote control, a cell phone, a laptop battery, new shoes, a bank pass, a well prepared minced meat for dinner for 6 people, a sugar bowl full of sugar, a picture (without the frame) and many, many other…

Who?? Me?? NEVER… I am not guilty.

Geen opmerkingen: