woensdag 21 januari 2009

Intuition Winter Event…

That was a long time a go that I went to the party…this one was long needed, just relax, dink, dance and forget about the work, e-mails and hectic weeks days. Five hours went in a split of the second (almost) and we had to go home not fulfilled at all, ok, maybe a little…

The music was great, especially Menno did his best (as always). I had a talk with his younger brother who is also trying to be a DJ by playing “Drum & Bass” so I will not be his fan. Now, I am searching where to go, what to do, the Trance Energy comes the same time as my skiing holidays, Cosmic Gate is playing more often in PL than in NL, for Sensation we have to wait still long time, as they say … you can’t have everything…

Ah one advice…do not try to hug the dog when you drunk…you can lose the eye…

Geen opmerkingen: