woensdag 22 april 2009

Nespresso, what else…?

I like coffee, I like good coffee and must say that Nespresso has stolen my hart and my taste from the beginning… For the first time I got the cup with milk from F. after my arrival to the Netherlands. 12 hours in the bus, 2 hours at Rotterdam bus station waiting for W. with the two big bags, so heavy that I could not carry them to reach the phone hanging 100m from me, scared to death …

Eventually, he came with two oldest children and we went to The Hague. After bringing my belongings up-stairs in to my new room, we sat at the table and I had Voluto with thick milk froth. I was here, in NL with 4 children to take care of, no clue about Dutch and little about English drinking the best coffee ever….

As per Nespresso description -“Lightly roasted but full-bodied, Volluto's flavour is round and fresh with a cereal hint. Volluto's character is reinforced by a touch of acidity”

So it was and it is. Now we have our set … but still keep dreaming about the new coffee machine.

Geen opmerkingen: