dinsdag 5 mei 2009

Crisis…

You can feel it in the air but even more see in the work environment. I am not going to talk about people that got laid off but about something else…As you might know I am in the container biz. and has got a pretty unusual request. “Are we able to ship a dead person in a reefer container?”
First of all, I thought my colleague was making fun of me. I am not working that long so I start laughing saying “come on, be serious” Actually, she was. Because, of the crisis and high flight rates the company was searching for an option to transport their dead employee from UK to Australia, where the man come from.
I was shocked. I do not know if this would be even possible…we declined the request but…I am curious if one of other shipping company has agreed.


http://www.menkent.dk/lexapics/lexa_sternview.jpg

Geen opmerkingen: