dinsdag 14 december 2010

wryyyy...

Can you think that your computer is dead, not breathing, screen black and that you lose all your files, programs, music, photos and other things that you have been working for last days, months, years ... well I have not lost everything but quite a lot, especially programs and films that I could not backup properly ;(. Now I have to be patient and step by step rebuild my old computer life ...

Can you imagine how will your day looked like without internet? How long will you survive without e-mail, Facebook, news, blog, youtube, your list of favorites ...

I read an article that from a group of 500 people, 40% of women and 20% of men will rather have 2 weeks without sex than without the internet ... interesting.

I miss my Microsoft office and Photoshop Light room ...

Geen opmerkingen: