donderdag 6 januari 2011

Creativity with the big C...

One of my good friends live in Brisbane so I was very happy when heard that she is visiting NL during the Christmas time. Of course I would be even more happy to visit her in Australia but this is not in my plans soon, unfortunately. Beside the fact that we had great Italian meal and took the trip down our memory line, we talk about the future and things we would like to do. She just finished a year long graphic design course and has been very excited about it. “It is so nice and interesting to create something” she said and I believe her.

Since I was child I loved to participate in the drawing, painting lessons and be part of the artistic groups. Somewhere during my study I lost the sparkle and attention focusing on more “down to earth” activities but still somewhere, unconscious I was and still am, admiring creativity and people that can communicate in the interesting way no matter if via photographs, graphics, movies, sound or writing. Work of one of the guys my girlfriend told me about you can see here but there are more remarkable people around …

Geen opmerkingen: