woensdag 16 april 2008

All White … but not today…

If you ask me today, what are the colors of the day? I would say…, black, gray, and irritating yellow! I just want to disappear under the duvet … but there is a hope…that tomorrow will be a better day… again...by the way, we are getting a puppy…not now, not tomorrow but over few weeks. The Noah (the mother of our puppy) is still pregnant. She is expecting the babies next week and I cannot wait to see the white monsters…speaking of white guess what …my new telephone...and in July… Sensation White!! But back to the doggies, we have a small problem...we do not have the name for our future baby dog …we thought Kaya…but Noah has already 2 daughters named this way…so we need more ideas… Have you ever thought about the name that would sound good in Dutch and Polish, reflect the sturdiness and the cuteness of this dog and would be easy to pronounce…for my mum for example? It is not easy…any thoughts…?

Noah resting...

Geen opmerkingen: