maandag 21 april 2008

You can feel the spring in the air…

Finally the weather changed…I had a big headache because of this but who cares! At 6:20 is already daylight…I think even earlier but I am not that curious to check myself. I will ask A. after his night shift…anyway, what I wanted to say is that spring is all over the place…and I just participated in the whole waking up nature spirit thing…and I bought the garden ground and…
1. changed the “fortune tree” (that’s the polish name for it)…because unfortunately the old ground was full of tiny, little, enjoying flies, so I hope that those mf are gone now….



2. cropped the small “fortune tree” in the new pot because while cleaning the big one unfortunately the small part broke ... and now I have two….small and big...



3. sowed the “forget me not” flowers (halo, polish translation…) and the oak … hym..?? no dwa żołędze zasadzilem…..what is “żołędz” in English?



So as you can see…or not yet...spring, spring, spring…and it has to stay like this…..to the end of September…

Geen opmerkingen: