maandag 5 mei 2008

Dark clouds and the brightness of the sun…

I wanted to write about my old company, but well there is actually nothing to write about, dark clouds… that’s it…It made me think about it while I was watching a very good TV program called Dragons’Den. 5 people, very successful in business, play the role of judges and are prepared to invest own money in the product, idea or a company presented to them during this program… they are very professional, critical and straight to the point. They see potential in people and products but are not afraid to say if something simply “sucks”. No offence but I am 100% sure that my previous company would have null to nothing chance to reach the second round presenting them their business plan (which they did not have) and the strategy from the study books… Ach… about the brightness of the sun…well … it was bright, the 4th day in the row.

Geen opmerkingen: