zondag 18 mei 2008

This time better…

Yesterday, I got an e-mail from K. about the running event in the National Park De Hoge Veluwe, The Netherlands. It will take place 5th of October and she has already registered for 10K. “It’s a good idea” I thought yesterday and registered as well…Now I am thinking, it’s not like an appointment to go to the restaurant, to the concert or to see a movie. For this one I have to train actually, at least a bit…A. said that until October I could train for the half marathon…not only for 10K, ya, right, as he would train with me. However, I still remember my “preparations” for City-Pier-City run…I had one year and eventually I did not do a thing… But now is different, now I have appointment with another person not only with myself…and I have already paid €12.
Route from this morning…slowly I will get there…

Geen opmerkingen: