zaterdag 12 juli 2008

First needs…

Lately I have been thinking…why people want some things so much…and want them RIGHT NOW …Yesterday A. sent me sms from her new iPhone happy as a child in the candy store (I could not see her but I can imagine…). She bought it after waiting in line from the midnight, I hope that was midnight because I saw people standing there already at 9 pm. The shop organized the pre-sell from 0:00 till 2:00, since yesterday was officially the first day that the iPhone was available in NL. I would never do it , never, nooit, niet, nie … why not wait couple of days…I know, never say never but still…

The same is with the books or CD’s…why people want to have them immediately?? Why wait hours in front of the shops… is it some kind of rush or addiction…?? What will happen if they will buy it later??… I guess I will never know…if I have to wait more than 15 min. for something I get annoyed…and I am just looking at the lady or guy behind the counter thinking that my gaze speed their movements…

Geen opmerkingen: