zaterdag 19 juli 2008

Listen Baby...

Ain't no mountain high enough
Ain't no valley low enough
Ain't no river wide enough
To keep me from getting to you babe…

It was such a long time ago that I, or I should say rather, WE have been climbing.
I am not going to explain why we had to stop, but after almost two months, we are on track again. I have to admit, this is not the level that we had … I could do 5A, and K. could even do 5B and from time to time attack 6A… and now…we start with 4+ , our muscles hurt, our arms hurt, our Egos hurt.

For those people that are wondering, what the fuck I am talking about, explanation…

French climbing grating:

“Grades are numerical, starting at 1 (very easy) and the system is open-ended. Each numerical grade can be subdivided by adding a letter (a, b or c). Examples: 2, 4, 4b, 6a, 7c. An optional + may be used to further differentiate difficulty. For example, these routes are sorted by ascending difficulty: 5c+, 6a, 6a+, 6b, 6b+…”

So…we decided to climb regularly, do not complain, do our best…and reach the TOP!

Geen opmerkingen: