vrijdag 17 oktober 2008

Try walking in my shoes…

Friday, the weekend finally arrived. I left my work on time, the sun was shining but the cold air reminds that the warm days belong to the past…

There were not a lot of people in the metro but you could see that everyone was tired after the whole week of work, sleepy eyes, grey skin and meaningless look everyone hoping to get home and rest. I was sitting and looking at my shoes. I bought them 3 weeks ago and they have already small scratches. How could it happen? I start looking around...

 Big, firm, black shoes of the worker, splashed with the paint and dirt
 Black high-heeled shoes made of suede which belongs to the 50 year old lady with the heavy makeup
 A lot of “All stairs” (Converse)worn by Chinese students, young mother, cool guy and the rock chick type girl
 The brown shoes which have been custom made, the girl had one leg shorter (I guess) because the extra 3 cm sole has been added to the original one…
 Blue patent leather shoes ….

A lot of people a lot of shoes …a lot of stories behind …

Geen opmerkingen: