dinsdag 23 december 2008

Faster, faster, faster, faster …

… and so many things to arrange and take care of… X-mas is coming, actually is knocking already to my door and me, still not ready, no make up, wet hair, mess around, walking in my morning suit thinking “Could I organize the time even better?”…

… but Christmas carts are sent on time, Christmas tree is beautiful (white and green this year), presents are ready but still waiting to be packed, the Polish cuisine is spreading a nice smell through the whole neighborhood, fridge is full of delicious stuff like never before and tomorrow we can enjoy…the Christmas Time!

… by the way, Fuyo has passed her exam 96,5 points…could be better but … we can start another course, as from end January… and as always this TIME we will practice more (one of our New Year resolutions)…

For those who read my blog from time to time ;))) this is still not the story that I would like to write about…still will come …

=== something to listen to ===== The Killers – Human and a bonus track.


http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=n6r4KT8-VX0

Geen opmerkingen: