maandag 1 december 2008

On the way to…

It does not matter if I go to my work or back home… I have to wait. THIS IS one of the things I hate the most. Waiting is waste of time, you cannot go forth or back, you are stuck here and now and you do not have choice but feel hopeless.

Last week I tried to go to my work earlier so took the train at 7:09… it went up to next station, no further, “the workers on the rails”, they did not finished reparation before the dead line… no connections between the Hague and Rotterdam… train back, metro, metro…one and half hour later I was at my work…way back even worst…

This morning, story continues, one and half hour, train did not come, metro had some problems and was late…so perfect start of the day, of the week, of the month…

Lets the day be over and tomorrow better…

Geen opmerkingen: