dinsdag 15 september 2009

Autumn is coming...

Dark in the morning, dark in the evening, cold wind, rain and this mood that you want to stay on the sofa, with the blanket, warm chocolate milk and good book or movie.

It will happen more often that I will be melancholic, sad, tired and have a bad humor. Small things will play on my nerves … preparing my hair in the morning to have them fucked up while walking with Fuyo 15 min later, the umbrella that will broke down when I will run for the train, the metro or the train that will be delayed because of rain, frost, wind, snow or other unexpected weather conditions.

… its dark and raining outside, Fuyo must go for her last evening walk and I would just prefer go to bed and start 6 months of autumn/winter sleep…

The sun will be welcome any time...

Geen opmerkingen: