zondag 25 oktober 2009

Uncertain times…

Finally the bomb landed very close by, in our department, one position has been cancelled and my colleague free to go home. This was not the first person in the head quarter but the closest. How this is possible that in few days the work that you do become unimportant or can be done by somebody else…

You build something, relations, ideas, way to run the day to day business, you plan, long time projects, short time projects, have to do list and priority list. You have your calendar, meetings planned, files, more or less organized, you have your day planned from morning to the end and suddenly all what was so normal and obvious is gone… suddenly you do not have to go anywhere and the “urgent” messages are not so urgent anymore…

In one moment the world is different, point of view and the position changes…you need to adjust and reorganize your life…

I always said that I can adapt to the changes, I am flexible and open minded but in situations like this I am so emotional, I have to much feeling pushing to my body, head and eventually come through my eyes. It does not have to be bad end but it might be very good beginning…

Geen opmerkingen: