woensdag 6 januari 2010

Cold...

Winter is testing my level of acceptance… In my work performance appraisals I get flexibility and openness to changes as my prime strengths. However, in some cases I am NOT. Let’s take the weather outside… I am not open to cold and darkness, not flexible at all and I WANT SPRING and THE GREEN GRASS!!! I was thinking to go on strike or at least as grizzly or ice bears do, go to the winter sleep and wake up somewhere in March. I have not asked A. neither Fuyo about their opinion and permission. Only the thought of warm bed in this cold circumstances put smile on my face and make me sleepy.

I remember when I was 8-12 years old, willing to be outside the whole day when the first snow has fallen. The wet shoes, jacket and glows were not the problem to spend hours playing with my friends. Sliding, skiing, skating, igloo building, snowball fights and many other activities until our lips went blue from the cold… it was great fun. Nowadays walk with Fuyo is the only thing I can convince myself to do when the temperature drops below 0 ºC. Unfortunately, I have to get to work, do the shoping walking, waiting, train and metro… cold, cold, cold… feeling frozen waiting for spring.

Geen opmerkingen: