maandag 18 januari 2010

Nespresso …

Yesterday we have celebrated A. birthday, 32… very serious age. One of the presents he got was a Nespresso Aeroccino and I LIKE IT… Now we can make cappuccino, coffee macchiato, ice coffee, actually any coffee with milk so incredibly easy that our (my) daily consumption will significantly increase ;)) Coincidently, I have read in today’s newspaper (those that know me , know also that I am not reading news in general so it was very big coincident) about the secrets behind the success of Nespresso. There are couple and I have put them in the priority I think plays most important role:
 George Clooney and good ads ;)
 Very good coffee
 Easy use, take the capsule, put in to machine and press the button
 Well design and reasonable priced coffee machines
 Chic Nespresso shops where you are welcomed to drink your favorite coffee (Paris, Antwerp, Amsterdam….)
 Nespresso club………
In numbers:
1986 – introduction of Nespresso (Nestle), 1% of the world coffee production, 7 million members of Nespresso Club, 2001 – first shop in Paris, 2006 - George Clooney and “Nespresso what else” slogan, 1700 patents to protect the product ….
I love it from 2000… it was a good year by the way…

Geen opmerkingen: