zondag 27 januari 2008

Keep smiling….


I have a very weird period in my life, it happens from time to time, always in the winter time when the weather sucks and there is no sun what so ever. Strangely enough, the days are passing like crazy and every Friday I am thinking, WHAT, where is the week gone? Well, with the weekends is even worse…I have the impression that somebody is forwarding the time a bit… when I am not looking. But, hey, it is not that bad, there are always people around that make me happy…….

3 opmerkingen:

Marinka zei

Yeahhhh, I am the first to leave a reaction on your very first blog! Cool!

I usually think at the end of the year "Hey, yesterday it was still January..." Right now, you're right, I think someone pushed fast-forward, it's almost February and I keep moving my to-do list to the next day, every day, because other important things need my attention. I think I might need a personal assistant...

I have you bookmarked now, so keep writing!

Love,
Marinka

Ilonka zei

Hi Iza,
I've immediately added your blog to 'my favourites'. Cool that I now can keep up to date on your developments regardless where I am... I will for sure visit your blog regularly!

And regarding ffwd: if you ever find the rewind button or the slow down button, let me know! I know exactly wat you mean...

But look at it this way: new opportunities are also coming more rapidly and there are plenty of exciting opportunities out there!
Go and grab them girl!

Best wishes,

Ilonka

scrappalife zei

I know all about your winter dips, ahahaha!
Be positive, we haven't had real cold yet! ;))))
By the way,... you're not the only one with a blog, lalalala! ;)))