vrijdag 8 februari 2008

The naked truth about me…



I am sick that’s fact number one. My head is exploding, I am sneezing and bowing my nose every 5 second, I have a fever and my chest gives a strange noise when I am coughing, like I am a robot without the oil inside, and not the shiny Sonny from “I, Robot” but the old one R2-D2…. Fact number two is that it began on Tuesday, yes the “holy” Tuesday, when I had an interview and I wanted to be seen as the perfect candidate. Somebody told me ….Ardy I guess….that the first impression is the most important one. If you give first good impression it takes 7 bad ones to destroy it ….and vice versa. How about red nose, watery eyes and snot to the floor?? Will it count as “+” or as “-”…? Anyway, the good thing is that the next day they asked me to do the Thomas (PPA) test. As I was on the pills, no no no that ones that you think, I must did it pretty honest, because when I got the feedback my fever almost dropped below 0°C. Am I really so: compliant, dependable, careful, deliberate, systematic, friendly, precise, persistent, accurate, good listener, perfectionist, kind, logical, influential, persuasive, verbal, communicative, non-demanding, hesitant, mild and accommodating?????? And is it good or bad...???

Geen opmerkingen: