donderdag 28 februari 2008

My favorite, everything…

I don’t like when A. is a bit “right” and definitely I don’t like when he is totally “right”, because it’s mean that I am, on the other side, being wrong… But here we are, he is….right, a bit, ok, a bit more. I have tendency of walking around and when I see something, hear some music, smell something or eat something that I like, I simply say “oh this is my favorite!!!!”. I cannot help that I like a lot of … everything… A. said that we will never participate in the quiz, where couples have to find out the favorites of the other “half”. First of all, he thinks it’s just stupid and I fully agree on that one. Secondly, he would not know what the f*** is my favorite food, TV soap, film, drink, color, band, artist, actor, underwear, sport, restaurant, disco, nail polish, hair color or hair cut….. I thought, “how dare you” and than “oh shit, that’s f*** bad news ”, but actually, it is not. I am not boring, sitting in my favorite armchair, watching my favorite film, drinking my favorite drink, wearing my favorite soaks, eating my favorite food over and over again…. I AM NOT….By the way…MY favorite TV soap right now…HOUSE MD…he is just a brilliant asshole…. I love it!

Geen opmerkingen: