woensdag 13 februari 2008

Too much and too many…

And the next day almost gone…well I am not complaining, no no no, I am thinking positive because only 1 day to my second interview (my snot must have impressed the HR manager), only 9 days to the “Trance Energy” (Girls Are You Ready!!!), only 6 days of work in “big brother” and only 16 days to my skiing holidays (I bought a new ski trousers na na na na na na)…..so … I am happy, life is good, full of opportunities, friends, good weather, green grass, joyful mornings and idyllic evenings, birds are singing, everyone is smiling, shining with positive energy and so kind to each other…it must be this Valentine’s Day that is knocking to our doors…and then I woke up, and everything was normal again…only 1 day to my second interview, only 6 days of working…………

Geen opmerkingen: