vrijdag 29 februari 2008

End of the story…

I cannot believe, this is the end, end of the story, no excuses and no regrets. I have finished officially my old job, money has been paid, hand shake for goodbye has been shared, what's left, a strange feeling in my head, next time I will be smarter. Somebody reminded me about the old saying, old that's mean not new for me, I must admit, I heard this before…”someone who has got a soft heart, has to have a hard ass”, I could not agree more…lesson for the future. Now I will forget for a while about jobs, money and daily fights, now I will have the whole week of leisure, skiing, eating the fresh bread with the salty butter, making photos, reading books, playing games and breathing the clean, frosty air. Nendaz…the place where I will be…

Geen opmerkingen: