donderdag 2 juli 2009

Evening guest…

I wanted to write about the holidays but still thinking how to put two weeks on the piece of paper…well on the piece of screen.

So just to let everyone know that we are life and kicking…

Last night we were more alive than during the day.

All this because of 4 legs, a tail and the bell. At 2:45 we have been woken up by the cat, which seemed to come into our house and hide behind the bedroom curtains. We have been chasing the cat for 20min, listening to his bell and searching for his hiding place. He/She was sitting on the table on the attic. I could see the big eyes in the dark. When started to take stars up, the cat jumped through the window in to the dark… and I do not even like cats… that’s why they bother me.

I had still 3 hours before my alarm goes on… and I will jump in to the day light.

Geen opmerkingen: