vrijdag 17 juli 2009

www.my life.com

Have you ever thought how many people are actually having something to say on the websites, blogs, forums and other internet platforms… and there is quite good stuff on the net… but how to read all this, work, read the books, taking care of the house, your cat, dog, husband and the children? Prioritizing, balancing what important and what not important… what if someone want to have it all… mission impossible.

Second night I will sleep on the couch downstairs, listening to every breath and move of Fuyo. She had a sterilization surgery on Thursday and we want to keep good eye on her. Yesterday, she was still a bit weak and addled. Walking around, sleeping and wanting to cuddle and be close to us… my hard break when I see her like this, I am such a sissy. Today is much better; she drinks a lot, eats, walks faster and has the sparkling in the eyes back. We are on the good way ….

Geen opmerkingen: