zaterdag 1 mei 2010

AUPAIRANOIA …

I was like a flashback from 8 years ago. Despite the fact that the book “ Aupairanoia” by Nicky Huisman en Leonie Verbeek (in Dutch only) had been written from the host-mother perspective, still has brought a lot of memories from the time that I was an Au-pair. 4 small kids, dog, busy schedule, nice and less nice people around, mothers that care and those that do not, people with the money leaving in completely different world. For a girl that comes to live with the family it’s a big cultural shock. It is not easy but if you lucky you can have great memories …

I was thinking that I would have enough material for one book too but then from the Au-pair position ;)). Maybe I should talk to A. and start writing. The stories are just there.

Geen opmerkingen: