zondag 30 mei 2010

Getting better …

Ta ta ta tara ra ra … I am happy. I have participated in the Sdu The Hague Royal Ten again. This time my goal was to run under one hour and here we go 58:56. The weather was good for run, not to warm, not to cold and the rain stopped just for hour. The first kilometer I was fighting with my iPod. I have prepared exact 1 hour play list with the Tiesto’s “Escape me” as the last song… It started with the last 300m but because I was messing up at the beginning I didn’t know exactly if it was enough … but it was! I am always amazed about the number of participants and their age. There was even a man with a dog. I wish I could do such a competition with Fuyo, maybe one day, now I would be torn apart when she would see a cat, a rabbit or something else moving in a different direction ;). It was a bit a shame that A. had to work maybe my result would be even better.
Over two weeks the Ladies Run in Rotterdam, the run against the cancer. I will be aiming for better time, of course!

Geen opmerkingen: