woensdag 26 mei 2010

The plan…

Sometimes, suddenly I have the story in my head, story for a blog, but eventually nothing is written… I have started to carry small notebook and a pen just in case I want to write the line, keywords or anything that pops in to my head. This was/is a plan but like hundreds other plans stays in the planning box.The same box as go for run, not eat sweets, drink more water, clean the house, learn Spanish or maybe better German, call this or other person, make appointment, learn excel, practice baking, safe money, read this book, buy new clothes, bag, shoes, shampoo, go to hairdresser, visit friends, invite them here …………………………….. plan, plan, plan.
Anyway, I have started about the story, yes, right I baked the cheesecake, very good one, the receipt of A’s mother (confidential). The cake does not exactly help in my preparation for 10K next Sunday, running is going worse than the baking. On top of all I just watched last Brothers and Sisters episode (episode 23 season 4) … crucial STORY and have to wait one week for continuation…. Annoying!!!!

I know that this post is chaotic … maybe I need a good plan to write something better.

Geen opmerkingen: